Full-time position- Permanent
Alpha Ministries Canada, a national Christian non-profit organization with an office in New Westminster, BC, seeks an experienced, energetic, and organized Executive Assistant. We’re an organization that is engaged with each other and the church in Canada by making a big deal about Jesus and having fun doing it. We will encourage you to do what you love and to be good at it.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to provide executive support and be a trusted partner to the National Director of Alpha Canada as she provides leadership and service in our mission. As the Executive Assistant, you will proactively anticipate needs and help organize priorities by providing a high level of support to a fast-paced leader. The professional we need will be one who thrives in and enjoys being a project liaison to a busy schedule of deliverables, effectively communicates, and will display joy, positive energy, and encouragement to both the staff and stakeholders.
The best fit for this role will possess ideally a minimum of 5 years of experience as an executive assistant providing support directly to an executive-level member. You will need to have a high level of documentation competency, a multi-tasker, a solutions finder, and an ability to deal appropriately with confidential information. Your ability to manage competing priorities within determined timelines, be accurate, and pay attention to detail are keys to being successful in this role. We are also looking for experience in project management, and have work experience in board governance.
Responsibilities (what you get to do)
- Work with great people
- Coordinate executive communications, including calls and emails
- Managing complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings, and travel, and ensuring all necessary materials and resources are prepared in advance
- Assist in the maintenance of Salesforce records and admin management tool (Monday.com)
- Assist in delivering National Director initiatives such as the staff retreat, staff calls, and events
- Project management responsibilities of lead team ideation
- Manage expenses and ensure they are processed accurately and on time
- In-office responsibilities and ownership – liaise with various office vendors, service providers,
- property management
- Be highly relational and communicative with staff, including liaising with various departments
Salary is competitive within the nonprofit sector of our size, and commensurate with experience. Benefits package included.
How to Apply
If this opportunity resonates with you and you want to be part of an exciting time in this ministry, please email a cover letter, resume, and your references to Jon Lee (HR Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25, 2022. Re: Application –Executive Assistant