Remote position from anywhere in Canada
Flexible schedule (eg. 2 hours/week or 1 day/week)
Alpha Ministries Canada is a national Christian non-profit organization and a global brand that engages all denominations and traditions. This is the perfect opportunity to kickstart your customer success career, gain invaluable experience using top industry tools, and work remotely with awesome teammates!
We need people who are excited about sharing Jesus with others and who love serving and supporting others. Our goal is to empower churches and organizations to create a culture of evangelism through hospitality and provide timely support through friendly, personalized service.
– Experience on an Alpha (either as a guest or leader)
– Basic knowledge of computer systems
– Must be comfortable with spoken and written English
– Enjoys helping others; good at empathizing, encouraging
– Proactive in problem-solving, learning, finding answers
– Serve and support churches, leaders, and guests in Canada (live chats, emails)
– Learn and use our systems (including Salesforce, Intercom)
– Be aware of and sensitive to church differences and cultures
– Work with a team of amazing volunteers
– Offer creative solutions within standard operations
– Keep informed with updates and changes (from manager)
Our Commitment to You
– Initial training and overview
– Ongoing coaching, check-ins, feedback
– Monthly updates and information about new resources and services
– Team support and connection through Whatsapp
– A reference letter to add to your resume, if requested
– Opportunities to grow in leadership and digital skills
How to Apply
Please fill out the online form to indicate areas of interest and availability. We will connect with you within 7 days. Thanks so much for considering volunteering with Alpha Canada!